Bitcoin Cash will be hard forked at 94,2330,000 UNIX time (00:40 on November 16, 2018, Hong Kong time). Bitfinance makes the following fork plan for the result of hard fork:
1. If any of Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC increases the replay protection mechanism and the fork is successful, the two sides operate independently and stably. Bitfinance will distribute the candy to the user in a 1:1 ratio according to the snapshot data. (described later in the snapshot scheme)
2. If Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin ABC have not been used for replay protection, Bitfinance will open the "BCH (ABC)" or "BCH (SV)" option after the main network is stable.
3. Bitfinance will suspend BCH's replenishment service at 14:00 (HKT) on November 15, 2018. To protect your assets, it is recommended that you recharge BCH to Bitfinance in advance. Special reminder: Do not charge the coin after closing the charge, otherwise the assets will be lost.
The snapshot scheme is as follows:
1. Bitfinance will take a snapshot from 00:35 on November 16, 2018 to 00:40 (HKT) on November 16, 2018. Since there are more BCH holders, the snapshot will last for 5 minutes.
2. The scope of the snapshot includes: wallet account and currency account; the spot and wallet accounts will take snapshots according to the number of BCHs in the account.
3. In the above accounts, less than 0.001 BCH will not be counted in the snapshot data, and the number of pending orders will be counted into the snapshot data.
Bitfinance is fully prepared for this fork, you don't have to worry about the safety of your BCH assets, Bitfinance will continue to provide you with better products and better service!
November 12, 2018